OPERATION OF THE BODIES OF THE CLUB
II.2.1. THE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
II.2.1.1. the Presidium
It is composed :
- Of the president
- First Vice-President responsible for financial matters
- Second Vice President for Public Relations
- Third VP for Legal Affairs.
He’s charged :
- follow coaching players through technical staff
- to take action to collect membership dues.
- To look for sponsors
- Develop the annual general program of team specific points being raised at committee level.
- To defend the interests of the club and the players to the competent courts possible.
- To organize meetings of the Executive Committee and the General Assembly.
- Follow all meetings held by public authorities with sport in their allocation and those organized by the Federation.
II.2.1.2. The other committee members
* The Secretary General and Deputy Secretary General:
The Secretary General is replaced in his absence by the Deputy Secretary General. They are responsible for:
- establish the PV statutory and extraordinary meetings
- classify different mappings
- to organize the administration of the club.
* The Treasurer and the Assistant Treasurer in charge :
- to collect membership fees and payments in banks.
- Plan outings funds and submit them to the Presidium for approval
- Address social event players (salaries, rents, school fees, training bonuses, recovery (refreshment after training) medical care at the request of the club doctor).
* The General Counsel :
It is a wise team to advise the Executive Committee in the implementation of the annual program.
II.2.2. TECHNICAL DIRECTION AND STAFF
The technical staff includes:
– Technical Director (executive member)
– On the Main coach
– the one assistant coach
– From a goalkeeping coach
* The Technical Director
– follow the training program
- recruiting players
- determine the necessary equipment for the team. It works closely with the head coach …
- planning the annual technical program
In particular, the assistant coach, in addition to the replacement of the head coach in the absence or impediment, he is responsible for monitoring daily the players into their respective areas (health, material needs and others)
he made the report to the head coach, which in turn transmits the information to the Executive Committee for further action.